Let’s be honest, the only thing better than Cape May— is a celebration in Cape May! Am I right? We all know that the past year was not a party year. But with brighter days ahead, celebrations are even more precious.
Cape May is a premier venue for weddings of all types and sizes. Even if you are not getting married on the beach, it is a spectacular destination. Especially during the summer, it seems like everywhere you look is a wedding party. However, there are so many other reasons to party on the island as well. It warms my heart to see a group that is clearly a bachelorette party having an amazing time at a winery or Beach Plum Farm. And proposals—how magical is it to be a quiet onlooker to a romantic proposal.
As fabulous and exciting as all of these events are, they are also a ton of work. And if you’re not local to Cape May and trying to coordinate “all the things” long distance, it can be a downright nightmare. Luckily, you don’t have to (and why should you?).
Let me introduce you to Pop & Clink, the party concierge service in Cape May. Jeri Anne Gerace is the detail-oriented magician who is responsible for making your vision a stress-free reality! Prior to starting Pop & Clink she worked in the marketing department for the New England Patriots, but her love for party planning drew her to becoming a Wedding & Event Coordinator. She put on over 1,000 wildly successful events before deciding it was time to start her own business.
Jeri Anne has been described as having a “golden touch” regarding every minute detail of an event. But don’t take my word for it, her Facebook page is filled with glowing reviews. You can also check out her the Knot and WeddingWire profiles for more heartfelt accolades. And did I mention the awards? Not one but two! Best of Weddings 2021 from the Knot and Couples’ Choice Awards 2021 from Weddingwire.
Pop & Clink is so much more than a wedding planning wizard.
- Proposals: It all starts with the proposal—take care of the ring and let her take care of the rest.
- Bachelorette parties: Epic bachelorette parties require a ton of coordination and often the gang is coming in from all over. Take the crazy out of the equation and turn it over.
- Rehearsal dinner: The last thing the bride, groom and families need to stress over the night before the wedding is the rehearsal dinner. Use the easy button.
- Parties, Parties, Parties: You name the party—Jeri Anne has it covered! Anniversary, birthday, showers, and graduations. If you want to celebrate it, she can plan it.
- Bike Tours: Yes, you read that right! Gather your friends for a fun tour of all of the best bars on the island without having to do any of the planning.
You deserve to enjoy your event as if you were a guest. Pop & Clink can make that happen!